Dalaida Clothing Co. is seeking a talented in-house Graphic Designer to create assets for the website, social media accounts, email marketing campaigns and more. The right candidate should be a creative thinker, detail-oriented, with a passion for designing and communicating the latest trends in women’s fashion. This position works as part of an in-house creative team to achieve overall brand objectives through effective message strategies.
- Design and edit digital graphics and asset updates for the website and all social media according to brand standard and industry best practices for user experience, optimization, site usability, and site speed
- Design email campaigns and templates optimized for user experience, click through and conversion rate
- Maintain and adhere to a design content calendar to ensure completion of assets within proposed deadlines
- Edit, manipulate, color correct, and touch up images using Photoshop
- Review and proof all content and materials upon delivery for correctness and resolve inconsistencies or deficiencies for the execution of finished products/design work
- Prep artwork files for direct to garment printing
- Must have a graphic design portfolio or examples of your own design work - please include a link to your portfolio or an attachment of your work in the application. Applications without a portfolio or examples of work will not be considered
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suites applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom and InDesign
- Experience with Mac computers
- Proficient in various art creative marketing and design principles, branding, advertising design, image sizing and compression, CTA design and placement, layout, font selection, and color cohesiveness
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Must be able to take critique on projects and welcome feedback to perfect design deliverables.
- Must have 1-3 years graphic design experience.
- Minimum two-year college degree in graphic design or equivalent experience
- Experience with eCommerce platforms or a CMS is a plus
A link to a digital portfolio is required for consideration.
ON-SITE ONLY - MUST LIVE WITHIN 50 MILES OF Miami, FL
Dalaida Boutique, Inc is a 10-year leader in online women’s fast fashion and accessories. Our company strives to create a fun, innovative and creative environment with a focus on fashion, technology, craft, and people. We are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our Fulfillment Team. The ideal candidate has a great work ethic, a positive team spirit and a strong attention to detail.
Responsibilities may include:
- Use order sheets to accurately pick a wide variety of items
- Sort and place individual order items in bins for shipment
- Process, weigh and ship orders, verifying items and quantities for accuracy
- Contribute to daily inbound and outbound warehouse operations including loading and unloading trucks.
- Count, sort, and record incoming inventory
- Create and apply SKU and barcode labels
- Put processed items away in their corresponding inventory locations
- Maintain clean and safe work area throughout the warehouse
- Perform cleaning, organizing, and other duties as needed
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Warehouse experience recommended
- Must be able to stand/walk for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to work at a fast and efficient pace without making errors
- Must have excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to work
40 hours / week. Opportunities for overtime available. Varied shifts
Salary: Starting at $15.50 / hour
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team! The ideal candidate has a people-first attitude, is a creative problem solver with a positive team spirit and excellent communication skills. In this role, you will be a primary contact for customers, providing information about our products and our brand as well as effectively identifying and resolving any issues that may arise. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, and our team is committed to building trusting relationships with each of our customers, providing them with the very best experience whenever they get in touch with us.
- Provide assistance to customers and answer questions in a timely, friendly, and professional manner via email, text, and social media
- Utilize Gorgias, Shopify, and other platforms to research orders and resolve customer issues
- Develop and maintain up-to-date knowledge of NanaMacs products and policies
- Assist with placement of orders, rewards, coupons, refunds, exchanges, or cancellations
- Identify and analyze sensitive issues and potential escalations, share necessary issues and service trends with appropriate teams
- Research and resolve missing package claims
- Process model clothes to put back in stock for resale
- Data entry into various spreadsheets for tracking purposes
- Process customer reviews
- 1-2 years of customer support experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good judgment and decision-making in accordance with policies and procedures
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt/respond to different types of customers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a very fast-paced environment
- Positive attitude with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong attention to detail and grammar
- Strong computer, data entry/typing skills
Medical, Dental, vision
401K w/ Profit Share
A great work culture!
Plus, many additional employee perks